Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why I made this blog,

 Hello!

 I'm Lindsey, the girl who will recommend books to you. (If you choose to read them );)

 I've had this idea for awhile, doing reviews of books I like. See, if you search "What are some good books for Christian teen girls" on Google, you get only a few different books. Not all Christian.
 That's why I'm here. So you don't have to read junk that's on the 'New York Times Best Seller's List'. Let's face it. If it's on there, it's usually not any good.

"The Twilight Saga" is #1. My point, girls, my point.


 The books I recommend aren't just for girls my age (almost 14), but are just some good wholesome books that Mothers, Aunts, Grandmas, etc. could also read.

 This blog will focus on books (Of course!)- and if they have any crafts and/or recipes in them, I will try them, as well.

 If you'll looking for good Christian books that promote Philippians 4:8 you've came to the right place! :)


1 comment:

  1. Lindsey, I am so glad you are doing this! I just was discussing with my best friend the difficulty of finding good, moral books that don't have wizards, witchcraft, language or inappropriate relationships for girls in the tween years. Way to go. I'll be following this blog and will pass it along to April...she loves reading but struggles to find good books to read in her school library. Now, I can simply look here for options. God bless you my dear! ~ Dawn

    ReplyDelete