Thursday, August 14, 2014

Liebster Award (Again & Again!) and a Contest!


Hi everyone!
Books for Christian Girls has been nominated twice for two more Liebster awards! Wow! Thank you so much!
So Thank you so much to Sofia Marie from teensliveforJesus! And Thank you so much to Hannah from The Life of a Nerdy Girl!

Since Sofia Marie nominated me first I’ll answer her questions! :)

1. What time of day do you look forward to most?
Definitely night time! I curl up under my quilt and snuggle down with a book! The house is quite (do you know how hard it is to concentrate on a book when two dogs are barking?!) and I can just relax and do my review.   
2. What’s your favorite genre in fiction?
Look back at some of my first reviews, You’ll see I said Historical fiction wasn’t my favorite. Haha! That’s so not the case anymore! I love Historical fiction set in or after 1890. I also really like Dystopia! Two very different genres!
3. What sport do you like most, if any?
Not a sporty girl! I like NASCAR and baseball, but that’s about it. :)
4. What’s the funniest thing you heard (or did) today?
As of the day I’m writing this post, I just babysat my two “little sisters” (not really my sisters, but with how much we’re together we should be! ;) ) and we watched the new Veggie Tales, “Celery Night Fever” and we had lots of fun listening to the “funky” music!
5. Do you/did you like being a teenager?
Ummm. I don’t know. I like blogging! :)
6. Who is your favorite author?
Well, this is hard! I’ll give you my top five authors, in no order: Amy Clipston, Robin Jones Gunn, Krista McGee, & Judy Baer {SO technically, that’s five but hey. I didn’t list all of my favorites…}   
7. Do you play any musical instruments?
I play piano! :)
8. How many hours a week do you spend in front of the computer (approximately)?
HAHAHA! *Don’t ask my Mom! She’ll say every hour!* A week? Oh, I don’t know!
9. Do you believe music relieves stress? Do books do a better job?
It depends! I don’t have much time to just listen to music, when I’m cleaning my room I’ll put some on.
10. What’s your favorite color?
I love that Robin Egg’s Blue with a hint of sea green…I don’t know what it’s called!
11. You’ve been given three work-free child-free chore-free study-free hours. What are you going to do?
Well, read of course! :)

Thank you again Sofia Marie!! :D

And the questions from Hannah! :)
1.      Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
I don’t really have a favorite celebrity…I don’t really care about that! I’m too interested in my authors! ;)
2.      What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Hmmm…I really liked Blue’s Clues.
3.      How many selfies do you take on average each day?
None! None! And None! I do not like taking my picture!
4.      Loud music or quiet music?
In Between!
5.      What is the highest heel you have ever worn?
I own a 3inch but I’ve tried much higher at malls. ;)
6.      What fictional character do you most relate to?
Oh! I don’t know! I don’t really look at that!
7.      Cake or Ice Cream?
How about Ice Cream Cake?! :D
8.      Fantasy or Sci-fi?
Dystopia is somewhat in between those, so I’ll go with that! :)
9.      Current favorite TV Show, Movie, and Book
10.  TV Show- I find Littlest Pet Shop very cute; Movie- Frozen; Book- C.J. Darlington’s “Jupiter Winds”.
11.  Video/Computer Games or Board Games?
  I love Monopoly! I have a sign on my bedroom door that says “Welcome to Reading Railroad”! My room is full of books!
13.  Best blog post you have done(Please link!)
Hmmm…I don’t really think I have a best blog post! What have been y’all’s favorite I’ve done??

Thank you so much Hannah!

I know since I got nominated twice I should do 20 facts about myself, but honestly! I can’t even think of two more facts about myself! So, I hope just answering these question are good! :)


Thank you so much! See y’all tomorrow with a review! :)
    Pssst! We’re having a contest! A copy of “Child of Mine” by David & Beverly Lewis will be given away! Open USA, ends 8/19th.


No comments:

Post a Comment