Saturday, June 8, 2013

"For the Twins' Sake" by Jillian Hart



About this book:

“To: Pilar, Anne, Rachel
From: Meg
Re: I'm getting MARRIED!

You all know that I didn't ever plan to get married again, but I just found out that my son has a twin brother who was accidentally adopted separately. So Jared Kierney and I are getting married for their sake. You remember Jared, my high school nemesis? He's a reporter now, gorgeous as ever. I didn't expect to be breathless when he proposed this marriage of convenience, but I was! Yet part of me wonders, are we being united by a Higher Power...for love's sake?
"


 Series: ‘Love Inspired’ mini series ‘Tiny Blessings’, book 1. Does have to be read in order.


Spiritual Content-
Psalm 121:3-4 in the front of the book; Meg is mad at God for her divorce & not being able to have kids; Meg has 3 cats named Shirley, Goodness & Mercy; Jared has a faith.


Negative Content-
Meg does want to trust any man since her divorce.

Sexual Content-
Once they’re married, Jared wants him & Meg to sleep in the same room together, she does not; kisses.

-Jared Kierney
-Meg Talbot

                                         P.O.V. of Jared & Meg
                                                                                           233 pages

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
(Three and a half)
Adoption, Twins & Mystery (Of what’s going on at the Tiny Blessing adoption agency): Oh my!





 


*BFCG may (Read the review to see) recommend this book by this author. It does not mean I recommend all the books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment