Friday, June 14, 2013

"Savannah from Savannah" by Denise Hildreth




About this book:

I'm coming home to prove something..to my city, my mother, and myself.

It is a place known to most as Savannah. It is a place known to me as home. I wish I could tell you it was my love for this city that precipitated my return. But I did not return out of a mere longing for home. I returned because I have something to prove to home. I am Savannah...from Savannah.



 Series: ‘Savannah’, book 1. Does have to be read in order.


Spiritual Content-
Savannah prays; Savannah’s from the south:

church goin’ is mandatory.

Negative Content-
Pageant jokes, along with “Where did she get those?”.

Sexual Content-
N/A

-Savannah Phillips

                                         P.O.V. of Savannah
                                                                                           324 pages

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A funny Christian chick-lit, that I think would be a good read for teens.







*BFCG may (Read the review to see) recommend this book by this author. It does not mean I recommend all the books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment