Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Sunshine Award!




I am honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is the first time I have been nominated for this award or have heard about this award.

My “Thank You!” goes out to Mary from Inspiring Books Guide who nominated me for the award! Thank you ever so much! :)

The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and get other bloggers to link to their website.
The Award Requirements Are As Follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
3. Pass the award on to ten other bloggers (Be sure to show the Sunshine Award logo so they can use it too).

To see Mary’s article about the Sunshine Award click here!
 
And now, ten things that awesome people like you may not know about me!
  1. This is the second award I’ve been nominated for this year!
  2. I was on track for all of January & February to read a book a day and do 365 books this year…took a day off from reading and got off track. Maybe next year! ;)
  3. I’m terrified of the dentist. “Don’t you dare put your hand in my mouth!”  
  4. Okay, this one some of you might know this…the only "brand name" items I care about are cameras....I’m a Canon Crazy and hiss at Nikons! No, I’m not kidding. (Just ask my Momma!) I'm a Photographer and love my Canon Rebel T2i. :)
  5. I’m trying to get High School done in Two years. (Yes, crazy I know.)
  6. My favorite food is organic potatoes with butter & sea salt. Or just organic potato chips. In all honesty, I just adore potatoes.
  7. I’m excited about the movie “Cars 3” coming soon because "Cars 2" makes my top five favorite movies list.
  8. And on the cars topic, NASCAR is my favorite sport and, just happens to be, the only sport I can watch without falling asleep.
  9. In real life, (A.K.A. face-to-face) I get along better with adults or young kids than girls my age or a bit younger & older.
  10. I just had my piano recital and played "Let It Go". :)
My nominees for the Sunshine Award including the following bloggers:
 Carol from "Blogging With Carol"
 Lisa from "Bookworm Lisa"
 Pam from "Southern Gal Loves to Read"
 Kathleen from "Parmi les Pages"
  and just like the Liebster award, I want to nominate you! Please leave your blog address in the comment and I'll add you! {Christian blogs only, please. :) }

See y'all tomorrow with a review!


No comments:

Post a Comment